Here is a reminder on Tank Mixing Order.
- Dry flowables or dispersible granules
- Wettable powders or other solid formulations
- Liquid suspension concentrates
- Liquid soluble concentrates
- Emulsifiable concentrates
- Surfactants or adjuvants
- Anti-drift or anti-foaming additives
Thank-you to Ingrid Kristjanson, FPA in Morris for the reminder!
Also see more informaiton on mixing order in the Guide to Field Crop Protection 2015 on pages 14 & 15 http://www.gov.mb.ca/agriculture/crops/guides-and-publications/pubs/crop-protection-guide-intro.pdf